I’ve had this song stuck in my head all day <33
whenever I watch chak de india i get really happy every time SRK says “Komal”.
My mom then reminds me that he’s not talking to me.
My mom just told me to stop being in love with “buddah’s” (older men).. Thats what happens when you tell your mother that your fav actors are all 30 and up.
I regret nothing
GIF: Tumse Milke Dil Ka Hai Jo - Main Hoon Naa
if my life were a bollywood song: My soulmate and I first meet in these gifs.
Ghamla nahe vaaz!
I’m so addicted to this song. You guys have nooo idea <3 <3
Finally watching Jab Tak Hai Jaan!!!!!
Main shaayar to nahin
Main shaayar to nahin, magar ae haseen
Jab se dekha maine tujhko
Mujhko shaayari aa gayi
- Journo : So tell me about 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' now. What kind of a lover are you playing in this one?
- SRK : He’s angry, unforgiving, with loads of emotional baggage. I play him sweet when he needs to be, actually he is a lot like me. It’s strange but nowadays most of the guys that I play on screen are closer to me in real life, even in Don 2 there were certain streaks of mine in the character. I think that’s what experience does to you. It makes you feel brave enough to take your hand inside of your core and take out that what you need to, in order to add to the role. I’m a little more tender and gentle with myself these days and so I tell myself that it’s okay to show a bit of myself on screen. So Samar, the guy I play in Jab Tak Hai Jaan is a combination of angst, tenderness, anger and yeah he’s pretty unforgiving. He’s a lover who feels there is arrogance in love. You know, when you are in love then you tend to feel more confident about yourself. You know, how when someone is glowing, people say, “Are you in love?” That’s because that person is really glowing because he/she is feeling confident and arrogant that somebody loves me.
- Journo : So Samar is an arrogant lover?
- SRK : Yeah he’s the kind who says to the girl that if you go with someone else then I’d sympathize with you because I know nobody can love you the way I do. There’s a sense of ownership in Samar. He feels he owns the person he loves but then when its needed he can show his frailty also. I like this in him, he accepts his flaws and weaknesses.
- Journo : You play an Army man in the film. Did that remind you of your Fauji days?
- SRK : I play a Bomb Disposal guy actually. His job to diffuse bombs and save lives. Kinda like Hurt Locker. He does it for a living and believes that when life gives you so much pain and hurt then you don’t need to be afraid of bombs. Samar thinks if we don’t need a Life Defusal Suit then why do we need a Bomb Defusal Suit. Samar is calm about his job.. about being ‘The Man Who Can’t Die.’ He is just like me. I’m very calm about my stardom.
Happy 47th Birthday Shahrukh Khan!
my blog posts are dedicated to u today :)